The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi TPT community!

I got some plants available for sale. Please feel free to pm me any questions you may have! :) I did my best to get photos for you guys, hope you enjoy!

Spend $150.00 Receive Free Shipping. Add $2.00 for Insulation or $3.00 for 72 hour heat pack or $5.00 for insulation and heat pack.

Shipping starts at $9 USPS Priority Mail. or $11 w/insulation or $12 w/72 hour heat pack or - $14.00 w/insulation & 72 hour heat pack USPS PriorityPlease mind your weather, will not be responsible for DOA or USPS mishaps/delay. ‘HOLD FOR PICKUP’ is available!

IMPORTANT:
Must message me with FULL SHIPPING ADDRESS to for payment info. Due to the high volume of packages going out, your email address is what your tracking info will be sent to. First come, first served.

please indicate if you would like to add insulation or heat pack. If you don't tell me, I will assume you do not need insulation and/or heat pack. :)
EXP:

Hi Mike.
I would like to buy every single plant you have for sale! :hihi:

here is my complete shipping address and email address I would like tracking info sent to!
:

First Name Last Name
Street Name
City, STATE ZIPCODE

Email Address (you would like tracking info sent to.)

Packages will be shipped on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays..
USPS will be closed on 02/15/16. Next day of shipping will be Wednesday 02/17/16.

Bucephalandra : 4-6+ leaves per plant

Isabel 'Mini' (Perfect to go attach onto driftwood, rocks, or use as a foreground. The goto buce for nano scaping!) - $5 ea or 4/$15 or 10/$30 or 20/$50

Blue Bell (Perfect to go attach onto driftwood, rocks, or use as a foreground. The go to buce for nano scaping) - $5 ea or 4/$15 or 10/$30 or 20/$50

Super Mini (Perfect to go attach onto driftwood, rocks, or use as a foreground. The go to buce for nano scaping) - $5 ea or 4/$15 or 10/$30 or 20/$50

Aldina (Perfect to go attach onto driftwood, rocks, or use as a foreground. The go to buce for nano scaping) - $5 ea or 4/$15 or 10/$30 or 20/$50

Valetine - new growth comes out red, round leaves, fall in love with this. Just in time for Valetines Day. :D - $5 ea or 4/$15 or 10/$30 or 20/$50

Midnight Blue (the blue shimmer is mesmerizing ) - $8 ea [STRIKE]or 3/$20 or 6/$30 or 12/$50[/STRIKE] very few left!

Selena (pictures don't do justice on this one!) - $8 ea or 3/$20 or 6/$30 or 12/$50

Mini Dark Godzilla (my new favorite! RAWR!) - $8 ea or 3/$20 or 6/$30 or 12/$50

Entikong - a larger buce, nice texture on the ledge of each leaf - $8 ea or 3/$20 or 6/$30 or 12/$50

Cascade King - muscular appearance, great accent to any hardscape material and aquascape. -
$8 ea or 3/$20 or 6/$30 or 12/$50

Paris - beautiful buce ready to add texture to any aquarium. Real unique. $10 ea or 3/$25 or 6/$40

Pink Lady - sexy pink under leaf, nice sharp leaves, must own! -
$10 ea or 3/$25 or 6/$40

Brownie Red - I second this after brownie ghost, bright red new leaves, smaller plant then brownie ghost, you'd be proud to add this to your collection! - $15 each or 4/$50

Brownie Ghost 2012 - THE REAL DEAL! 100% - Breathtaking color, pictures don't show the true beauty of this rare buce. Maroon red new leaves push out of this dreamy plant. Must have in any aquascape. - $25 ea or 2/$40 or 4/$75 (very very very limited. Come get some before they're sold out)

Dark Achilies "Skeleton King" (amazing pink/white flower. nice sized and beautiful vein running though the leaf. - $20 ea or 3/$45

Dark Achilies 'Narrow Leaf' (uncommon) - $25 ea (2 available)

Belindae (Rarest of all buces) thinest leaves you'll find on all buces, colors are phenomenal, you won't find this anywhere! Own this buce and see it for yourself. ;). I'll let the pictures do the talking - $30 each (10 available)

Crypt -

Pink Flamingo - $100 each (2 available).
These have been submerged grown for the past year of 2015. Well established and great daughter plants that keep the consistency of 'Pink' thorough generations. Definitely has that 'WOW' factor when you walk past your tank. :)

Stems:

RARE!!!!
Ludwigia sp. 'WHITE': $15 ea or 7/$100
(emersed grown. currently being transitioned over to submerged grown 01/13/16)
NOTHING LIKE IT!

Rotala "Blood Red" Fairly new in hobby - $2.50 per stem

Erios:

Parkeri - [STRIKE]$5[/STRIKE] $2.50 ea or 5/$10

Trithuria sp. 'Blood Vomit' - $15 per single plant

San Francisco - $50 ea (2 available)

Goias - $30 ea

Pogotstemon Helferi Downoi - $2.50 ea

New and uncommon: 4-6+ leaves per plant

Lagenandra Purple (My description of this particular one is a cross between a crypt/sword. Nice coloration, adds a nice pop to any scape) - $20 each (2 left)

Lagenandra Pink (My description of this particular one is a cross between a crypt/sword. Nice coloration, adds a nice pop to any scape)
- $15 ea

Homalomena Red 'Java' (this one is as unique to itself. Amazing almost rainbow color appearance.) - $10 ea

Moss - Mini Weeping Moss / Java Spring Moss 2"x2" - SALE $15 or 4"x4" - $60
Very generous portions!

4"x4"

Red Moss - 1"x1" - $5 or 2"x2" - $15

Anubias: 4-6+ Leaves per rhizome

Petite - $4 each or 6/$20

Viper/Tri-Color - $65 each

Please feel free to shoot me a private message for any questions you may have! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts