Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Submerged

My submerged crypts are grown in Glendora tap water with injected co2. Substrate is earthworm casting + red clay capped with 3 year old aquasoil. I do not dose any ferts nor test my water. Plants get their nutrients from the dirt and fish poop. You can Google for my local water report if you're interested in the details. I have a wide range (black water to lime stone crypts) of different crypts grown in this tank without issues.

C. Uenoi $ 70 ea (1 avail) - A must have for any serious crypt collector.
Real sexy crypt with really strong bullated leaves. These are older pictures from about 2 months ago. I will take photo of the actual plant in a bit.

mother C. Keei $60 - at least 2 runners attached *** actual plant is the large one to the left ****

C keei $45 for medium size plants.

Real nice colors under high light.

C. striolata
$35
Older photo - I will take photo of actual plants shortly.

Anubias "gasser" - fully rooted large specimen $20. Plant is attached to the left side of the tank.

Emersed

C. Usteriana X Walkeri - $15 (~3 7-9" plant)

Local pickup is preferred. Can meet up at A+ Aquarium in Rosemead.

$7 for USPS priority shipping ($10 shipped with styrofoam lining. +$2 for ice pad)

Free shipping for purchases over $71.

Shipping can be upgraded to USPS Express at buyer's expense.

All low balling inquiries will be ignored.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're grown in tap water from Glendora. TDS meter shows that they are on the harder side with 330-340 ppm. I have two eheim classic 2219 (?) and 2 mesh modded octopus 1000 needlewheel for CO2 and current on both ends of the tank. As long as my flitration, CO2, and current/water movement is good, I am not too concerned with the gh, kh, ahd ph. So, I do not test for them.

Every square inch in the 90g filled with water has movement. The water movement and CO2 distribution can be read by looking at the flow of the tiny CO2 bubbles suspended in the water column.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks Ralph. Enjoy the plants.

For those expecting a shipment from me, I will ship the plants on Tuesday. I just realized the PO will be closed on Monday.

Inventory update:

*All keei pending at the moment...
*Uenoi is sold.
*Alll striolata are sold.

*Anubias gasser 1 avail $20
*C usteriana x walkeri $15 2 avail

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thinning out my green gecko patch. $20 for 10 plants. Mostly medium to large specimen.

Also have a lagenandra nairri and thawaitsii plantlet for $25 and $20. Both are emerged grown

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quick update of what's available:

C keei medium size $40
C usteriana X walkeri large $15
Anubias Gasser large rooted plant $20
Laganendra thawaitsii $20 5-6" plant
Laganendra nairii $25 ~4" plantlet

Or take all $100 shipped.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts