The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am giving away 20 red cherry shrimp to the winner of this contest. I will pay for shipping and ship in a 7X7X6 inch insulated box using a breather bag via USPS priority mail. No cost at all. I am trying to generate comments to win a CO2 regulator and need your help
Here are the rules:

1. Post a comment to this link: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/g...iscussion/144565-i-think-i-need-some-co2.html

2. Guess which of these motocross bikes I ride and post it at the above link with your comment.
a. CRF450
b. YZ250 - 2 stroke
c. KTM 350

I will pick a winner on [STRIKE]August 27th [/STRIKE] August 14th and ship on Monday August 15th out of the responders who post the correct answer and a comment on the link supplied in 1. above.
Thanks and good luck! Oh and by the way I love two strokes!

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Very nice RAOK!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I commented in your post.This is a very nice RAOK!

I wasnt sure if I needed to post what answer I chose in here,but ill edit it in:

And I pick A:CRF450

·
Registered
97 Posts
Im guessing (C)! Thanks for the RAOK

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
last bump til Sunday. I will pick the winner at noon on Sunday. I will notify the winner the same day via pm and must hear back by Sunday nightby 5 pm MDT. If not, I will notify the next in line for shipment and give them until Monday morning at 5AM then the next will have until Monday night at 5 am and so on. I need to get them shipped Wednesday at the latest!!!!!

Enjoy the shrimp.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CONGRATULATIONS!

Master Se7eN is the winner and the shrimp will ship soon(tomorrow)....

Say that fast Se7en times.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Lol, I know I can't. Nice RAOK. I hope you win the regulator.

Just for winning, I think I will plan a ROAK shipping included for some 4DKH solution... Any suggestions on how to get it going?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts