The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! As promised many moons ago, I am on the other side of a RAOK! (I was new to the forum 1+ year ago, and searched for RAOKs with the promise that one day I would return the favor ).

I have never sent plants through the mail, so no guarantees on the quality of the plants on arrival (I have received wilted plants in the mail from RAOKs before...BUT I will include a lot of trimmings per shipment).

Also, where do most people get the flat rate shipment boxes for this sort of thing(7$ boxes usually,right?)... I will select 2 winners using random.org list generator. I will PM the winners and ask for paypal$ to cover the shipping costs! Will pick a winner/ship out tomorrow at 3 pm (want to get those trimmings established asap so yal have success with them)

A- cabomba (beautiful reds!)
B-HUGE wisteria caps (were stealing all the light)
C- anacharis
D- ambulia
E- myrio

Quick-reply a list, as always :)

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
1. Whitemage09
2. JL15219
3. dpod
4. York1
5. madamonk
6. Stueyandspike
7. jrh
8. Atuck593
9. Method - Thanks for the RAOK!

·
Registered
207 Posts
1. Whitemage09
2. JL15219
3. dpod
4. York1
5. madamonk
6. Stueyandspike
7. jrh
8. Atuck593
10. Ponylover23
11. Myswtsins
12. Wessp3 - Thanks for RAOK!!
13. redavalanche

·
Registered
154 Posts
1. Whitemage09
2. JL15219
3. dpod
4. York1
5. madamonk
6. Stueyandspike
7. jrh
8. Atuck593
10. Ponylover23
11. Myswtsins
13. redavalanche
14. heel4you

·
Registered
108 Posts
1. Whitemage09
2. JL15219
3. dpod
4. York1
5. madamonk
6. Stueyandspike
7. jrh
8. Atuck593
10. Ponylover23
11. Myswtsins
13. redavalanche
14. heel4you
15 mikeh

Great to see someone moving up to the other side of RAOK, hopefully I'll eventually be able to do the same.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really want to send these clippings out today so that they live and don't go to waste.. I don't have room in my tank where they are currently floating- never heard back from @mikeh or @dpod, so the first two people to PM that they want the trimmings and will pay the 7$ shipping you can have them..
Mikeh and dpod I WILL send Yal some plants in 2-3 weeks when I do another trimming! (I feel bad, I know I didn't give Yal much time to respond, I will plan out my next raok better and pick a winner before I do my trimming so that there's not a rush to send them out.. )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts