The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Trinidad pleco and unfortunately I need to give him away. He is about 5-6 inches long and looks very good. Right now he is in a tank with neons, mollies, and platies and he doesn't bother them at all. I have included some pics of the pleco so please look at them as well.

I am going to have to order some heat packs and breather bags too which I will order tonight/tomorrow, unless somebody wants to send me some so I can send it to them. I plan to ship him next week if there is a taker. I will use FedEx Overnight delivery so he arrives as quickly as possible. I am not asking for any money as I will cover all shipping charges.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's nice of you to pay Overnight shipping, good job!
Thanks. I just want him well taken care of and to arrive as quickly and as safely as possible. I started my tank over 3 years ago and he has been the only one to survive all the ups and downs my tank has been through. I really enjoy him but I am doing some different things with my tank and I need to give him a good home so I definitely don't mind the shipping charges. I hope I have found him a good place to stay. :(

·
Registered
477 Posts
Very, very nice of you! I hope that awesome pleco goes to a nice new home who'll take extra good care of him! :) Very healthy looking pleco.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts