The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Topic. I feel my tank is a bit too small for the little bugger and I'd rather give him to a fellow member than drop him off at PetsMart and hope for the best. I feed my tank TetraMin tropical flakes in the morning and 1/3 cube of blood worms at night. This catfish also receives a pinch of Wardley's Tropical Crumbles after the lights go out. Very active at night and sometimes even during the day. I plan on a new scape without driftwood and I'd hate to know that it doesn't have somewhere to lay low outside of the light.

Local only please, as I have no breather bags nor do I plan on purchasing them. If you want to bring some free plants/moss from your tank as a RAOK of your own then feel free to do so...as my tank is a little bare, haha.

Tank parameters:
Nitrites/nitrates: 0-minimal (I dose Seachem Flourish once a week)
Ammonia: 0
pH: +-7.0 whether or not CO2 is on/off
Temperature: 78-80F
Hardness: No clue...no test kits for it. I use dechlorinated well water.
Aquarium salt: None.
Other inhabitants: 5 Cherry Barbs, 6 Zebra Danios, 2 Bluefin Killifish, 2 White Cloud Minnows, 2 random minnows from my pond outside (panfish?).

Feel free to PM me for any additional information, pics, etc that you might need as well as any information you need from me if you want to come pick this little buddy up!

Pics:
Disregard the hand, I had to gently re-position it since it kept going under the wood. :hihi: Also, that is potting mix that is being a PITA in my tank and is in the process of being cleaned.

·
Registered
231 Posts
How can any tank be small for the fish? They hardly move at all. :) I've kept these guys on a few different occassions and I hardly ever saw the fish after I put it in the tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.