The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some plants up for raok, kind of like a small sampler package, I don't know the names but i have

4 of the one in the back right corner
1 of the stem plant in the middle back, looks better than the picture
1 bylxa j.
and a small amount of glosso

If you want it, don't pm me, post in the comments what school I'm going to, if you're right I'll pm you:)

$6 shipping with tracking + 1 dollar for gas

$7 shipped

This is an older picture.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I have no idea how I would find this out, and there's a lot of colleges to guess at some I'm just gonna throw some out there and hope I get the right or, are just feeling nice and wanna help out a first timer!

U of Arizona, Arizona State, Northern Arizona, Central Arizona, Arizona Western, Eastern Arizona, Prescott - any of those right? :icon_bigg

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea how I would find this out, and there's a lot of colleges to guess at some I'm just gonna throw some out there and hope I get the right or, are just feeling nice and wanna help out a first timer!

U of Arizona, Arizona State, Northern Arizona, Central Arizona, Arizona Western, Eastern Arizona, Prescott - any of those right? :icon_bigg
I've posted where I'm going, you just have to find it, The whole point of making it a challenge is to make it not first come first serve. Pick one instead of listing all the colleges in Arizona, it defeats the purpose of making it a challenge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.