The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long, long story, but I have an extra 40# of charcoal SMS substrate and have no room for this big ol' bag in my a small apartment. I know some folks have trouble getting this (like I did) and that some folks only need smaller quantities of substrate. This offer is for those kinds of people.

The deal is this: A Flat Rate Priority Mail box (11 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 13 5/8") filled with SMS mailed to your door for cost of shipping = $9. ($8.10 postage + paypal fees + my trashbag). Don't ask me how much this weighs, I don't know. Volume wise, it looks to be about the perfect amount for a 20g high, and easily enough for 10g and way too much for nanos.

Rules: 1). You must actually need this for a tank you have or are in the process of setting up. Not "it would be nice...." 2). Small tanks only (20g or less). 3). One box per person. 4). You cannot own ANY ADA products (because if you do, you can afford to buy your own damn dirt). 5). You must leave pTrader feedback and say "Joel is the SMS master" five times daily while prostrate in front of your substrate.

I'll start with 5 boxes worth, and then offer more to others if there is any left.

Post, numbering yourself (1,2,3,4,5) to reserve yours.
then paypal the washingtons to: joel AT algorhythmz DOT com
Don't PM me, I'll contact you (I get waaay too many beggars in my pm's).
Let the mayhem begin.
Will ship monday.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
put your money where your mouths are, peoplez. Please put your plantedtank.net name in the paypal msg so I know who is who (only received one so far, which of you is R. Bowen?). thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ohh, can I be #5-b in case someone flakes out or you have some more? I have crunchy water here and I'd like to try it in a 10g to soften the water. I can only get the red stuff here (ick!).

Just let me know if there's some available and I'll paypal you some moolah!

April

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OK storm rider, you are in. It is easily enough for your 9gal and 2.5. Paypal is in the first post.

Sorry to pull the rug out on aprilrain, but I must ship tomorrow...wife's complaining about the boxes. Besides, this is a RANDOM act of kindness, we need a little disorder.

To all who are getting the SMS: I accept Crypts as tips!!! any variety. :icon_idea

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.