The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a bag of dwarf water lettuce to be portioned out. Great nitrate suckers.

Weekday pickup at Fishtown or LES.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can bring you a pack to Pacific @ LES tomorrow around 1pm. anyone else?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Derek,

I dont normally make it into manhattan on weekends however, if you can find someone who can pickup and hand to ya, that would also work. These floaters can usually sit in a bag for a day or two without adverse affects.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I DID! I just couldnt go to the meet that friday! Also I didnt read the post until that day. I even text edward to get some from ya lol!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Derek,

I dont normally make it into manhattan on weekends however, if you can find someone who can pickup and hand to ya, that would also work. These floaters can usually sit in a bag for a day or two without adverse affects.
The only person I know who could drop it off for me would be my brother. But that means making a trip to elmhurst which I know is out of the way. But i'll see what I can do. Thanks though.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@ekimf

i actually went last night and the store sort of had nothing to look at. Would you mind meeting at fishtown on friday night?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sounds good, although I maybe going to Douglaston during the evening. Whatever the case maybe I'll give you a heads up hours before. 7pm for now at Fishtown.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you are in my area, you can pickup any evening, so long as i am home ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks Albert they look great!

I have ran out of room in all my tanks and I still have half the bad left lol!

The weird pod looking one, thats a floater too?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hygroryza aristata incase you wanted to try a differnet type. only included 1 though...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts