The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the bottle won't be here till friday, I will be taking submissions until then! Any tanked 20 gallons will be accepted.
Read the Rules!
In honor of the launch of our NEW product, RootMedic oneSTEP, I am going to give away 3 bottles of it!

About oneSTEP:
The ONLY oneSTEP, all-in-one aquarium fertilizer made in the USA! Formulated to dose everything you need in one simple to use bottle. RootMedic oneSTEP is comprehensive, easy to use, and perfect for your nano or small aquarium. 500 ml per bottle.
Guaranteed Analysis:
n 1.34 p 0.1 k 1.03 mg 0.39 s 0.82 b 0.01 cu 0.003 fe 0.09 mn 0.03 mo 0.002 zn 0.01
Instructions:
0.5 ml(1 pump) per gallon, 3-5 days per week.
Doses a 10 gallon tank up to 4 months with ONE bottle.

You will get a 500 mL bottle. The only thing the "winners" will have to do is pay $7 USD for shipping. It will ship on SATURDAY THE 29TH

Retail price is $29.99 plus shipping.

RULES:
Must have a journal for an existing NANO/SMALL aquarium. Start it today if you haven't. Must have pictures.
DO NOT PM. Post a a comment here with a link to your journal.
DO NOT PM ME.
I will pick 3 winners at random. Remember, you will have to paypal me $7 dollars for shipping. ONLY available to US residents.
If you PM me, you will automatically be disqualified.
Will pick winners by Monday the 24th.
http://rootmedic.net/products-page/liquid-nutrients/onestep

EDIT: WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL SATURDAY OCTOBER 29TH. BOTTLES HAVE NOT BEEN SHIPPED YET, AS WAS PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Is this also known as the one step program to be more addicted to plants?

Can't wait to see some new journals :)

·
Banned
934 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This new product looks very cool. Any plans on a larger version for larger tanks? I am beyond lazy would be cool to have a single fertilizer to dose for my 120 gallon. Also does this replace micros as well?

My First Nano!
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/p...229-4-gallon-cylindrical-nano-forest-new.html
I'd have to change the bottle style to one that uses the squeeze doser. I am not opposed to this, but want to gauge interest in it before we go there. It would not be nearly as cost effective for larger tanks, but would still work.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.