The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title states, I have @50-100 stems....Haven't count yet. Cant meet each 1 individually, arrange among member how many each want and come pick up....No response till evening: I will toss or move this RAOK to SNS.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Because the man offering the plants says so ;)

You've been quite busy claiming RAOKs this week, this being the third. We look forward to your contribution back to the community in the near future.

·
I v(^o^)v shrimp
908 Posts
Because the man offering the plants says so ;)

You've been quite busy claiming RAOKs this week, this being the third. We look forward to your contribution back to the community in the near future.
I have big tank , that's why I need more plants :(

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
answered shangrila by pm.

pickup during the day in Times Square or evenings at LIttle neck. LMK a day in advance if you want to arrange pickup as these have to be packed the night prior.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
why do you have so much to give away?
You obviously have not seen this man's setup.

His tanks have the power to resurrect the dying and make the most rarest plants flourish with ease. Average plants are no challenge for this man.

There are two more portions of ludwiga red Or one abundant portion available.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You obviously have not seen this man's setup.

His tanks have the power to resurrect the dying and make the most rarest plants flourish with ease. Average plants are no challenge for this man.
Aha! Wording! Thanks for the complement.:wink::wink:

There are two more portions of ludwiga red Or one abundant portion available.
Enjoy the weed folks.

With all the stuff that I see Joraan has, I really do want to see his setup lol. I need more goals to strive for :p.
Someday....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.