The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have to take down all my aqauriums, and have to get rid of all the fish and plants. My brother deploys next month, and my sister-in-law and niece are moving in with us, so they will be around family while he is gone. I am getting kicked out of my room lol moving into a smaller one, so my tanks can't stay. I am not really sure what all plants I have, but hey, they are free lol I knew what type they were when I first got them, but have lost the papers I had. I do know I have LOTS of Guppy Grass. These plants do have snails, and in the 5 gallon tank I have has duckweed, but you don't have to take those plants, as I know duckweed is a nuisance lol. These plants had my 55 gallon, 10 gallon, 37 gallon, and 5 gallon filled up, so there are a LOT of them. I am just asking you pay for shipping, which should be around $10, but if you can't pay for that, let me know. I really don't have time to figure them all out, and break the plants up into plan packages, as my brothers family is moving in by the first week of September, so we have been working as much as we can. If anyone lives near Fairfield County, Ohio, you are more than welcome to the fish I have. I have neon tetras, guppies, bala shark, common pleco, and 2 African Dwarf Frogs. I really need these all gone soon, so come take as many as you want. The plants are all one package, so you can take what you want and give the rest to someone else. Please send me an email at [email protected] as I don't get on here very much. Thank you all for your help over the past, and I will hopefully be back in the aquarium bussiness in the next few years!

·
Registered
237 Posts
ditto--tell your brother thanks and god bless
i was in desert storm 90-91

i am a newbie to the planted tank
lowtech set up-
is there anything that can help me as in plants??

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
First, thank your brother for his service. We are all deeply indepted to him.

Next, I am gunna miss you on here Rick! Hope to see you back here soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.