The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have this crab that has eaten all the others in his tank so now he's the king I guess but I'm over it and want to use the tank for other things. Like a grow up tank for y million baby plattys.

Anyway here is the critter in question

If there is enough interest ill do a random.com drawing on Monday after work( 11pm est)

This is open to any TPT member with enough post to post pics and has a pic of a half tank to put him in, with a piece f paper with your screen name on it (I just wanna know he's going to a suitable home)

Shipping cost will apply once I figure how to ship him anyway -.- probably include either a piece of bamboo or some water sprite for him to munch on while he's en route

EDIT: post your name next to a number you'd like. Start with 1-100

You can pm me a pic of the half tank youd put him in and your screen name on paper to help keep the thread clean.

Please try to be extra careful everyone is included when you copy paste..
However your responsible for your own name and number.

Best of luck!!

Well lets see who's interested :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
That's pretty freak'n sweet! (pardon my language) :icon_redf

I would be afraid he'd end up eating my guppies and shrimp though. Cute little guy, I really wanted one like him when i first started my tank, but then realized they wouldn't work with what I had. I had not idea about the biobubble thingy though, I bet I could build him something similar to that! :)

This is a great RAOK and I'm sad i don't think he'd work in my tank as it is, i just hope he gets a good home!

Good luck everyone!

Mostly just needs somewhere to breath when he needs to. He hardly gets out of the water tbh but I know he NEEDs to so he'd like a half tank or...

Go to crabhomes.com they have fully aquatic terrariums basicly you hook it to air pump and its a underwater bubble :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
By far theshadybird has the best set up for a RCC. I used to have a 10g mangrove tank where I kept dozens of them that looked similar to that, except it was a huge Manzanita branch that was upside down to replicate mangrove roots, which is their natural habitat. They kept breeding in captivity and pretty soon I had no room to put them.

Follow the directions guys.

1. hhk12
2. theshadybird

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Directions are a tad bit confusing, as he mentions that you could post the pic here, but then he mentions that you could send him the pic to keep the thread clean. Either way I think it'd be better to do both, so everyone can see what a nice tank the RCC is going into.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts