The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have recently been given a Golden Gourami by someone who wanted to get rid of it and am keeping it my 5.5 gallon tank, I can't put it in the 55 gallon because I would be mortified if my turtle ate such a beautiful fish.

It is about 2.5 - 3 inches in length. I will give it FREE, what is the catch? Local Pick-up Only. I do not know how to ship nor would I want to ship it.

Free, first come first serve :)

PICTURES:

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have recently been given a Golden Gourami by someone who wanted to get rid of it and am keeping it my 5.5 gallon tank, I can't put it in the 55 gallon because I would be mortified if my turtle ate such a beautiful fish.

It is about 2.5 - 3 inches in length. I will give it FREE, what is the catch? Local Pick-up Only. I do not know how to ship nor would I want to ship it.

Free, first come first serve :)
What I would do is just put it in a bowl and take it to the LFS. They will take it in if you cannot find someone to pick it up.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I would do is just put it in a bowl and take it to the LFS. They will take it in if you cannot find someone to pick it up.
I might do that if I have the time thanks :) It is now in with the turtle but is ATM too fast to be caught. And there are a bunch of feeder guppies and ghost shrimp to entertain the turtle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts