The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only have 2 envelopes. First 2 people who post in this thread will receive a sample of my homemade shrimp cookies. Click the link to see the exact recipe. http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/shrimp/41088-homemade-shrimp-cookies-pics-added.html

After you post and see that you are the #1 or #2 person, please send me a pm with your shipping address. I will ship the cookies on Monday, for FREE. :icon_mrgr (US shipping address only)

Good luck! :)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! That was fast! LOL

Ok, I'll ship the cookies out this Monday. Sorry Slickwillislim, but if I can find another envelope, I'll send you some too. Sorry for your shrimp loss. :(

Thanks everyone! Till next time. :) Once I make my seaweed cookies, I'll do another RAOK. So keep a look out! :)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
me too all i got for my ships are algae wafer that the fish eat and scares away the shrimpsi try zuchiini but they dont try it i need somethin new

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should be making another batch sometime this week. So keep a lookout for another RAOK. :) Since I posted this RAOK during "Vamp" hours (I'm a night owl- hehehe), the next one will be during "normal" hours for the other folks.

Good luck! ;)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cookies sent! Enjoy! :)

Some time next week will be another RAOK for cookies, so be on the look-out! :icon_mrgr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts