Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See bottom post for details!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided I wanted to rescape a tank, so I need to get rid of most of my e. tenellus.

$0.75/runner, and each runner will have at least 5 nodes to it.
$6 for shipping. Some of the plants have gsa on it. I've started dosing phosphates and my nerites have been working on the stuff, but I only have 3 of them at the moment, so it's been a bit slow. I'll do my best to get the algae-free ones out first.

They'll be coming from the tank below.

I'll start shipping out tomorrow - Monday. I don't have any heat packs, so please be mindful of your weather.

Payment through paypal.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
PM sent.

JaideXL was looking for some recently, too.
Haha, funny thing, I just found one tiny node remaining, tangled in my hornwort mess in the back room. This is after years of ripping out wads of hornwort and probably losing 5 species stashed in it. Not nearly enough for the low tech I want it in though, would take months to get it to multiply.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PMs replied and PM sent.
The entire right side is almost entirely covered, and I'm only planning on keeping a small handful for a 29g, so I have plenty to go around.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kenny, where are you?! I know you wanted some of my e. tenellus! :)

I still have a 2/3 of the tank full, even after pulling out a massive order for laura.

I'm going to see drop by a LFS today and see if they have any heat packs.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Holy cow, if you've still got 2/3 left after sending me 100 plants, you've got a TON!!! :D
I think I sent you closer to 150, if not more. I stopped counting at around 60, since I had only put half of what I pulled out in the ziploc, and then I pulled out even more for good measures, and before I packed it up to go, I added even more. :)

I only started with around 25 or so of these guys in the beginning of the year, and the amount more than tripled from what I had after the summer, when I could dedicate more time to the tank (after being away from home for three months). It's a ridiculously fast growing plant, and there's still some hidden in my "island" area.

I'm hoping to rescape this weekend, before the start of my final semester of college, when I'm trying to graduate and apply to grad school.
I'm adding extras to any orders I get. If you're ordering a lot, PM me for a deal.

EDIT: I sometimes don't get to check the forum as often as i like, so email me at [email protected] if you're needing a very quick reply. (My paypal email is also the same, but please contact me first to make sure I can fulfil your order).

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Free shipping on orders $10 and over for the next four hours! :)
I'm including extras, since I'm trying to get rid of most of this before the weekend.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I figured they would've been there by now. They were in Florida yesterday morning.

I'm sure they'll be fine. The lights have stayed off for a period of a week before, and this plant was still very healthy, whereas most others died off... : /

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.