The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow guys i got a bunch of pm's about this. ..
my assassins are breeding like gangbusters, and have actually eaten every snail in the tank. at this rate i will have more in a couple weeks.

pm'd everyone back, and will post again with more in a couple weeks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would love to take some off your hand. I have red cherry shrimps that you can have incase if you are interested in cherry shrimps. How about 50 cherry shrimps for some snails?
my friend, i am days away from needing to offload some cherrys as well... i dont know what it is about this one tank, but everything i put in it breeds like mad. sooooo many shrimp :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
my friend, i am days away from needing to offload some cherrys as well... i dont know what it is about this one tank, but everything i put in it breeds like mad. sooooo many shrimp :)
Hi Phil
This was the Message we were responding too..... You said you would be looking to offload some cherry's soon as well. Appreciate your response & we'll keep looking for come cherry shrimp. Thank you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.