The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Probably not the best fish for a planted tank, but he rarely uproots any plants. He's just getting a bit too bullish for my other fish and should be with his own kind (cichlids). Don't want to sell him, just want him to go to a good home. I can't ship, so if you're in the VA area I'd be happy to bring him if you're near Richmond.

EDIT: If you are outside Virginia and want him, let me know still. If it's reasonable I might make a road trip or meet halfway or something.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Awww . I wish you lived closer! My dad already has 5 of these in his 125 gallon tank, and he would like another. Good luck :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww . I wish you lived closer! My dad already has 5 of these in his 125 gallon tank, and he would like another. Good luck :)
Thanks man. Yeah, I love him, he's got so much personality and color. Just that he chases my other fish around all the time now so I feel like it's time he has more suitable tank mates

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
If only you were closer lol

I lost my blood parrot and I love them to death, probably my favorite type of fish over all. Especially the yellow looking ones because that one looks soooo much like the first parrot I ever had like 10 years ago (I feel old now XD).

Whoever gets this better post plenty of pics as it grows up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts