The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 stem plant packages available. it will include a trimming of several varieties of plants which may be a stem or several stems of each variety. Atleast 4 types of plants in each package. May include but not limited to: Myriophyllum mattogrossense, hydrocotyle leucocephala, ludwiga repens, a species or 2 of rotala, mixed species of moss, Subwassertang, etc. You will receive one sandwich bags worth of mixed plants coming from my 55gallon tank.

Plant Plant community Pet supply Flower Organism

I will ship Monday via USPS Priority mail. Will pack with care but please watch your weather as i have no heat or cold packs. Some plants may have a bit of algae or snails so please dip.
Cost is $10 paypal for Shipping and handling.

·
Registered
47 Posts
3 stem plant packages available. it will include a trimming of several varieties of plants which may be a stem or several stems of each variety. Atleast 4 types of plants in each package. May include but not limited to: Myriophyllum mattogrossense, hydrocotyle leucocephala, ludwiga repens, a species or 2 of rotala, mixed species of moss, Subwassertang, etc. You will receive one sandwich bags worth of mixed plants coming from my 55gallon tank.

View attachment 374697

I will ship Monday via USPS Priority mail. Will pack with care but please watch your weather as i have no heat or cold packs. Some plants may have a bit of algae or snails so please dip.
Cost is $10 paypal for Shipping and handling.
Do you still have this available? I am interested

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Time for a bump! 3 packages available for shipping tomorrow, cost is $10 as usual and you get a sandwich bag stuffed with plants including hydrocotyle leucocephala, ludwiga Repens, a species or 2 of rotala, mixed species of moss, Subwassertang. I will insulate as best i can but please watch your weather.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts