The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RAOK ends at 11:59PM tonight.

*Disclaimer*: These plants have grown near the top of the tank, too close to the high light even with CO2. Has hair/thread algae. You need to treat it prior to adding it to your tank with Excel or H202. Other than that, they are absolutely healthy and FREE! :icon_mrgr

Package 1: Densely packed sandwich bag of X-mas and Taiwan moss. Close to 2 softball size full of it. Worth at least $40/$50 if it was algae free, no kidding. I see these listed at $4/$5 per golfball portion on here. What you are getting is at least 10x that.

Package 2: Plant trimmings. Around 12-15 different varieties, all shapes and sizes. Worth at least $25/$30 if it was algae free.

Shipping of either package will be via SFR priority @ $8 w/ confirmation. If you want both, shipping is going to be in a 7"x7"x7" priority box and that is $10 w/ confirmation.

RULES: DO NOT PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) ME in regards to this RAOK. ONLY respond to this thread which package you want or if you want both. My bf will pick the winner later tonight. Good luck!

·
Registered
119 Posts
One - both - either or! Package A or B or both!!! - I already am battling hair algae in one tank, what's some more? Lol! Whichever would work, I'm flexible!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Please - package 1! I'm starting a cherry shrimp tank (nano) and would love to start with some moss for the little guys. Don't need such large portions though, so can share/split and spread the love...don't need to be that greedy!

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd like both, please. However, I don't want to be selfish and take them both, so I'd like the x-mas moss. Thank you in advance for your consideration!
Thank you for your correction. Out of everyone whom have replied so far, you are the only one to catch my little typo. Good one! :icon_bigg

Looks like everyone really wants something. Good luck everyone! :icon_mrgr

·
Banned
159 Posts
I'd like the xbox please and also interested in cholla wood
ROFL my bad somehow I was thinking of xbox lol i mean x-moss and taiwan moss ROFL I should stop playing black ops for now......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.