The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show me your tank and if I feel like you need it more the plants are yours. I will pick a tank midnight tonight! for shipping on monday. I must get payment for shipping and paypal fees within 8 hours or the plants with go to the runner up.
Merry Christmas!

i have at-least 10 rooted healthy stems Picture is what you get.

FREE but you must paypal me $7 for shipping and paypal fees

·
Registered
294 Posts
Count me in!

This is my 29 gallon....(sorry for the CRAPPY picture) it's kind of on a downswing right now, as the majority of the plants got transferred to the shrimp tank......all I have right now are a few really low-light stems that I saved.... :/ That ludwigia would make a PERFECT addition to it :) I've been really looking for some more plants but due to economical difficulty it's been tough... :(

Attachments

·
Registered
3,890 Posts

As you can see (sorta) I'm trying to get my own to grow more for me in the front right of this tank and I really think it would be better if I just straight out started with more.
Its from my 5.5 gallon journal, tank is hi lighting with soil substrate. I just need some DIY co2 or something though, and some better trimming techniques :p

·
Registered
257 Posts
My 29 gallon tank. Dirt with pool sand cap. Osmocote tabs and CO2.
Left side

Right side

Whole shot.

Your Awesome plants would hopefully get me here one day.

Thanks for considering.

·
Registered
294 Posts
looks like your using sand Im thinking this plant requires soil
aquascapingworld.com states that while a nutrient-rich substrate is appreciated, normal water column fertilizers are fine. Also, aquaticjungles.com says that one of the reasons it is a popular plant is that it's so flexible, able to grow well in many different lighting levels and substrates.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts