The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The top 5 plants all get very big. They are all full size plants and will need a medium sized box to ship so it will be $12 shipping. More than one plant will fit in the box so feel free to order more than one. Otherwise its $6 for a small USPS flat rate box.

Aponogeton longiplumulosis-$10(mother)PENDING
Aponogeton capuroni-$10(mother) $5 for 3 (10" plants)PENDING
Laganandra meeboldii- $15(pic post #3)PENDING
Crinum calimistratum- $10(giant 3' plant)PENDING
Crinum natans with side shoot- $10(giant 3' plant)PENDING
DHG-$1 decent patch

FREE- Subwassertang, algae infested, I give up on this one. I bought a bunch for a very steep price and it was infested and I never could get it cleaned out after about a year. There is about 10 golfballs if you want it, otherwise, garbage.

Please watch your weather, I dont have replacements for these. Pictures on request.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lag is huge and healthy. Its in an akward spot so I couldnt get a full shot but here is a leaf. It has about 10 like this.

Nemosreef, here is a shot of the crispus. Alot of reflection, I know, but its the best I can get. Again, huge and very healthy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
benjaminmills, here is the Ozelot sword. Also included in this pic is the sag. The crispus is the second pic at the beginning of the thread. And yes, I do have an ice pack for you.

mad sci, trust me bro, I wish we could share with Canada too :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.