The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are your loaches or puffers hungry? I got what they need :) One sandwich bag with a few dozen pond/bladder snails, not sure what their real names is (one looks like a "Carl", the others don't talk much)

Spent over an hour picking them of of my big tank yesterday, too many to crush and feed to my own fish and would rather see them put to good use than dispose of them.

Shipped in double ziplocks with some plant scraps to ride on. Some of the scaps would be plantable if you were starting a snail bowl to keep an ongoing supply of them.

Already bagged and boxed and ready for first class mail, I'll even spring for the 7 first class stamps (Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus, Merry Solstice, insert-your-favorite-here)

Will pick from whoever posts here on this thread in the next few minutes, totally reserve the right to give preferential treatment to someone that has been good to me before :)

Has to go soon, before I start hearing little snail screams from the box :)

All Done - headed to warmer weather at Borikuan's house!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
(one looks like a "Carl", the others don't talk much)
haha - don't need the snails, I just thought this was too funny not to comment on!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Are your loaches or puffers hungry? I got what they need One sandwich bag with a few dozen pond/bladder snails, not sure what their real names is (one looks like a "Carl", the others don't talk much)

You need to put your ear in the water to hear them talk. Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts