The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a fitting that can be installed between my canister filter and intake that will be easily disconnected? Or my cerges to spraybar?I'm using a diy spray bar. Right now the intake cerges and spraybar are all one piece.
Tubing is 3/4" and 5/8

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, yeah idk just on my phone 4g. Googling it worked. What hose size does that connector work for? I remember the 2217 has different hose size for intake and outflow? Is the 2260 different size? Dr fosters has 2 different ones for 2217 but i can't find the size difference.
Found one on amazon that says 1/2 inch. I could change the hose barbs out for half inch if needed just dont wanna get wrong one.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I assume the Eheim Classic 2260 is equivalent to the modern market name Eheim classic 1500 XL.

For 2260 the intake has a 25/34mm hose and the outflow is 12/22mm. I do not know what the US labels say on them.

I would not recommend reducing the diameter of the intake ( or the outflow although not as problematic)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.