The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Ludwigia species that stay at least slightly red in low light? I have a CO2 injected low light tank. The light is so low that Ludwigia repens stays completely green (and grows too fast for my taste). I don't want to increase the light because I don't want to trim too often or deal with algae issues. I am not looking for anything blood red; a light shade of orange would be a nice contrast!

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Are there any Ludwigia species that stay at least slightly red in low light? I have a CO2 injected low light tank. The light is so low that Ludwigia repens stays completely green (and grows too fast for my taste). I don't want to increase the light because I don't want to trim too often or deal with algae issues. I am not looking for anything blood red; a light shade of orange would be a nice contrast!
Most plants show colors in med to bright lighting.they would stay green in low light.

Sent from HTC using Tapatalk2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.