The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to get an on/off valve for my paintball setup. My search has turned up two different looking options. Is the Fill Adapter the one that I should get? Is it just that the ASA has replaced the Fill Adapter? I have absolutely no knowledge of paintball equipment. Thanks.

Here is the type that says on/off ASA adapter, which I have seen referred to often.

This is the Fill Adapter which looks more like the ones I've seen for sale for tanks.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.