The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i need a little help here, more like of a confidence check,

Need to know if i have a nice flow, i think i have, for CO2 from inline reactor to be nicely dispersed,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml75u1zD0Wc

My dought is with the cubas, since they get the last of the flow, and its slower there and with no bubbles going so low,

Is this relevant, or does co2 get mixed with water and all the moving water column have CO2 on it?

If i swich places with the in and outflow, cubas get almost ripped from the soil with the strenght of flow, so the only place i can put the outflow is on that corner :/

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
The water column flow looks good to me. Everything seems to be waving in the flow nicely. The surface agitation could be increased a little more. That will increase O2 allowing for higher CO2 levels.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The water column flow looks good to me. Everything seems to be waving in the flow nicely. The surface agitation could be increased a little more. That will increase O2 allowing for higher CO2 levels.
Well i only can do that with the air pump, since with the lily, its just too noisy..

i was thinking of buying a Saio 250 circulation pump to direct it on the left side against the cubas, i just dont see enough circulation down there :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts