The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods. Please move this if I'm in the wrong section.

Has anyone else been having trouble getting a response from Dr. Tim's customer service? A couple of months ago, I ordered some Aquacleanse water conditioner from them. After I got it in and used some, I saw the bottle was marked Saltwater. I have a freshwater tank. I double-checked my order to confirm that I did order the Freshwater product (I did). I sent out two email inquiries and a snail-mail letter and have yet to get a response from them. In the past, they have been good about responding to an email within a day or so.

Does anyone know if the saltwater version is okay to use in a freshwater tank? The fact that they have 2 separate items makes me doubt it. Has anyone gotten a response from Dr. Tim's staff lately? I like their products, but I also place a high priority on good customer service. If there is no or little difference in the products, let me know, and I'll consider it no harm, no foul.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Just water conditioner for tap water right? I don't think there's any difference besides the wordage on the label, and possibly a picture. What does the directions say?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts