The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a new light and am thinking a Beamswork would be a good fit for me, the light I want is sold out on Amazon and ebay, but Aquatraders seems to have it in stock.

I don't know anything about them, can anyone tell me if they are a legit place that is safe to buy from?

·
Registered
13,079 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase a new light and am thinking a Beamswork would be a good fit for me, the light I want is sold out on Amazon and ebay, but Aquatraders seems to have it in stock.

I don't know anything about them, can anyone tell me if they are a legit place that is safe to buy from?
Legit w/ mixed reviews (to be fair mostly w/ "tube stuff" not LED).. topdogsellers is generally easier to deal with..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top Dog was who I was going to work with, but they are sold out on the light in any sizes close to my size, that's the only reason I'm considering Aquatraders.

Maybe I can contact Top Dog and see when they expect to have them back in.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Agree Todogseller is great but I have purchased from Aquatraders before with no issues....
Two canister filters and a light i think. No trouble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.