The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CLOSED. You may private message me about limited availability but no guarantees. This was a one-time price.

Absolutely no shipping, please do not ask.

Need to clear out some of my Pure Red Line (mixed from kangshiang and some others I've had over the years) CRS from this tank:

Random photos of the shrimp:

Mix of young, juvies and adults ranging from SS to SSS+. No guarantees on age or grade, as it depends upon what I'm able to net out of the tank. They've never been mixed with goldens or CBS.

Tank parameters: 72 degrees Fahrenheit, 165 TDS, 0 KH, 5GH, pH 6.4.

• $7 each

Also have Goldens/Snow Whites from this tank:

Photos of the shrimp:

Some are nearly solid white, some are truly golden, range in age from young to adult.

Tank parameters: 72F, 160TDS, 0KH, 5GH, pH 6.

• $7 each

I'll include some food from my shrimp line (my choice) for free with 5 shrimp+.

Private message me if interested.

Thanks,

Jake

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Man... Louisville is a pretty far drive to get some of these awesome shrimp! I am greatly saddened because the weather makes it hard to ship shrimp right now.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hi Jake,
I was checking out your awesome shrimp. The link to the red line tank says it is invalid.
Was thinking about getting some of them from you and I wanted to read up on their tank.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
16,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offering these again!

Feel free to check my latest sales thread for more specifics about the Pure Red Lines.

For pickup ONLY - no shipping for this deal. 10+ PRLs (I am really heavy-handed with netting them out, so emphasis on the plus) for $50. That'll include $20 worth of food from my line for free.

You've gotta have the right tank parameters and the ability to maintain sensitive shrimp before I'll sell to you, though.

Send me a private message if you're interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts