The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhat new to this forum and still trying to figure out how to post things so I hope this works. I am about to setup my dream tank and I want to do everything perfect I have two planted 55 gallon tanks and I just ordered a72 gallon Aqueon bow front in one of my tanks I have a black ghost knife and a few bristlenose plecos in my other tank I have a school of 6 juvenile roselines and two bristlenose plecos I would like to put all the fish in the one tank I'm pretty sure the roselines and the ghost knife will be fine together but since surfing around on this forum I have become quite fond of the red cherry shrimp I have a high tech set up and I plan on using ground cover and moss in my tank my black ghost knife loves to eat small fish such as neons, rummys and harlequin rasboras. Do you think he would eat the cherry shrimp currently he is about a foot long I am also curious I my roselines would eat them to I have the option of not putting the Black ghost knife in the tank but the roselines are going in for sure. I also am not sure what would be the best ground cover for them to hide in if that is an option? Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts