The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the pseudomugil gertrudae. When I got them from a lfs, the guy there who sold it to me didn't give me the correct name of the fish. He called it a feather fin rainbow. They are pretty fish. I would like to get my hands on some of the Aru 2. They have the blueish color to them.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the pseudomugil gertrudae. When I got them from a lfs, the guy there who sold it to me didn't give me the correct name of the fish. He called it a feather fin rainbow. They are pretty fish. I would like to get my hands on some of the Aru 2. They have the blueish color to them.
any pics of your feather fin rainbow ?

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
any pics of your feather fin rainbow ?
this is a featherfin or threadfin so you know.

Just to clarify, they fish guy who sold it to me called it a feather fin rainbow. A little bit ago, I asked on the forums for an "ID" of the fish I got and below is the post:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/fish/149614-another-fish-id-pic-heavy.html
they are normally cheaper as well so maybe you lucked out since they had no clue what they were selling you lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
this is a featherfin or threadfin so you know.

they are normally cheaper as well so maybe you lucked out since they had no clue what they were selling you lol

My threadfins didn't look any where near that good. Those have WAY more color than the ones I had.

And, while I like the pseudomugil gertrudae, I think I prefer some of the other psudomugil species better, like p. furcatus and p. signifer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.