The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went and saw this earlier today. I can't say much for the movie as it was kind of lame. Although I have to admit that I got super giddy when the expedition landed in a village right on the shore of Lake Tanganyika. Haha, in all seriousness I said "wowzahs it's where my old cichlids came from! er uh at least their parents or grandparents, I know that place!"

Other than that, no highlights. Basically, a white female reporter dies out in the bush in central war torn africa and america goes crazy with fear. An expedition is sent out to film and capture the beast responsible, known as gustave by the locals. They were trying to play off a large crodile as a blood thirsty murderer, . . hmm wasn't this already covered in "Lake Placid"? It has it's moments but, bleh I wouldn't reccomend wasting your money, . . on the movie or the $4 soda that you only take four sips from, and end up spilling half of it on yourself anyways because the woman at the counter filled it up so much that when you picked it up it gushed out the top and all over your hands. ok ok ok, haha rant over

1 - 1 of 1 Posts