Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tanks A'lot
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

Great stuff here again. Top quality algae free plants. These were clipped from my 84 gallon and are currently in my QT tank. Please check ptrader comments for refrence. You wont be dissappointed. Please PM me questions/orders. Payment is paypal and shipping is $6.50 for small orders and $10.50 for larger orders. (please note .50 is to split paypal fees with me). I can ship anytime.

I am selling 7 stem bunches of the following plants for $2 a bunch. ANY TWO BUNCHES FOR $3!!!!!
I dont have patience to take great pics but you can get the idea from these. I have red ramshorns in my big tank (you can see them in a pic) but the QT tank gets dosed with had-a-snail (snail killer), so these should be snail free.

Cabomba - $2 for 7 stem bunch TWO BUNCHES FOR $3!!!!!
This is the source.

Example of stuff for sale.

Brazillian Pennywort $2 for 7 stem bunch TWO BUNCHES FOR $3!!!!!
Source

Sale pieces

Sunset Hygro $2 for 7 stem bunch ONE BUNCH LEFT

I have tons of cabomba and pennywort, but limited hygro. First come first serve.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.