The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have stumbled across what seems to be a Previous Generation of Magnum 350 canister filters.

when I asked the guy about price, he asked me what I thought would be a reasonable price, and i have no idea.

I have looked for pix of it online to post here but cant seem to find an older picture. But one thing is it does not have the gold sticker on it like the new models.

So, what should I offer the guy for a used Prev. Gen. Mag. 350, with all attachments and baskets and such?

thank you,

J

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ouch Kali, I have heard many good things bout 350's, ur the first neg (maybe ur spec.!?)

Ok, what do urs truly suggest? got wood!?? Hehe! I will shortly, jus hang on to some if u can.

But seriously, what do u suggest as an alternate?

·
Registered
743 Posts
ouch Kali, I have heard many good things bout 350's, ur the first neg (maybe ur spec.!?)

Ok, what do urs truly suggest? got wood!?? Hehe! I will shortly, jus hang on to some if u can.

But seriously, what do u suggest as an alternate?
jim , do what you please but that just my 2 cent .:) just like everythings else in this world got a mix review . but if you want to try a mag 350. there's a guy name TOM ( goat585) on gcca selling one for 20$ ..just a head up to ya . may wanna get that .cheaper
kali

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Over at aquaria central they LOVE the pos 350 and I don't understand why, good polisher and a handy vac but it's clunky loud and just a pita in general.

offer him 20.00 if it's the old 220

I am thinking about buying a HOT mag tho they rule for a quick polish and being portable!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts