The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got the first shipment of the new low iron rimless tanks from UpAqua! Quality great, very similar to Mr.Aqua, just with clear glass. We have all 4 sizes available so far in stock. I was only able to get 2 of each so if you want I don't recommend hesitating for very long!

Also got all the Fluval Specs back in-stock finally. We have been on back order for the EVOs for almost a month... finally got 12 of them back in the other day. But these are expect to go just as fast as the first batch did!

And we just got a HUGE shipment of Tropica Plants in-stock! We are now up to 24 different species! Working up to the 30+ they have lists on the website soon!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The best aquarium store for the planted tank lover in Atlanta that I've seen! I'll be through Tuesday or Wednesday to get some plants for my new high-tech setup!! So excited!
Thank you for the kind words! Might work out perfectly as we should be getting our next Tropica shipment on Wednesday or Thursday. Either way we will have plenty to choose from!

Jakub =)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.