The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
My questions are-

1 - Is there a liquid ferts that I can use that can do nitrogen starving? Since I am new, I dont want to mess with mixing mine yet.

2 - What is 2HR AQUARIST All-in-one APT Zero? I am getting mixed answer. Is it good for nitrogen starving or is it not?

3 - What is the difference between 2HR AQUARIST All-in-one APT Zero and 2HR AQUARIST All-in-one APT Complete? I have neocaridina shrimp if that makes a difference here.
1. yes, see #2. for the price of 1.5 bottles you can buy dry salts that'll last you at least a year.

2. all in one zero: Each 5ml per 100L dose adds 3.8ppm Potassium (K), 0.05ppm Iron (Fe), 0.5ppm Magnesium (Mg) and additional amounts of Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo) and Zinc (Zn). so 0 no3 and po4.

3. all in one complete: Each 5ml per 100L dose adds 4ppm Potassium (K), 1.5ppm Nitrogen (NO3), 0.7ppm Phosphorus (PO4), 0.03ppm Iron (Fe), 0.4ppm Magnesium (Mg) and additional amounts of Boron (B), Copper (Cu), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo) and Zinc (Zn).

check this out for more about n restriction and red plants.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.