The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Blood Parrot that has been pregnant for a month (or so it appears). I can't imagine her getting any bigger or she may explode. Another thing is there is a bulge by or at her anal area. I know she had egg before but didn't have fry because the male is infertile (i think). Anybody have wisdom they can share? She hides alot now & usually just stay still. She used to stay by the left side of the tank where she has dig a nice size hole but during Sunday's cleanup I disturbed it a bit. Please help! Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Must be constipation in which green peas will work here.:smile:

How do I go about? Do i put it raw? Take off skin? Thanks.

·
Registered
234 Posts
remove the skins , raw. my parents ( 8 inches) get that blouted look sometimes to i just stop feeding for 1-2 days and poof its poop.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
remove the skins , raw. my parents ( 8 inches) get that blouted look sometimes to i just stop feeding for 1-2 days and poof its poop.

PARENTS????:confused:

·
Registered
295 Posts
When feeding peas to fish you always want remove the skins. The skins will be counterproductive to relieving your fish of constipation.

·
Registered
234 Posts
parrots lol sorry i was tired

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.