The Planted Tank Forum banner

Powerhead/Circulation for 92G corner?

729 1
Hello all, I'm still setting up a 92G corner tank and am concerned about water flow. It'll be moderately planted with val, Amazon/Kleiner bar sword and crypts. Anyone have recommendations on a powerhead or circulation pump to prevent any dead spots? Or should I just aim the return hoses (from my sump) strategically to maximize water flow back into the tank?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello all, I'm still setting up a 92G corner tank and am concerned about water flow. It'll be moderately planted with val, Amazon/Kleiner bar sword and crypts. Anyone have recommendations on a powerhead or circulation pump to prevent any dead spots? Or should I just aim the return hoses (from my sump) strategically to maximize water flow back into the tank?
I use this. Yes, its only $11, but it works great, and every review Ive read online has nothing but good things to say about it. And even if you have to replace it in a yr or two, its only $11! Ive had it for a few weeks and it really does wonders for tank circulation!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.