The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone I am wanting a few fish that are really hard to find in colorado and I was wondering if someone would be interested in a group order to save some money on shipping???? I will be ordering some celestial pearl danios (aka galaxy rasboras) and some pygmy cory's. I will be either ordering from
http://www.franksaquarium.com/danios.htm

or

http://www.corysrus.com/

let me know if your interested!!

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
dodge, you live in a State with 40 people per square mile!
or wait till more people get online after the holiday's over.
or just get what you want, and order a few extra in case
some die in transit or during acclimation to your new tank.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man, it's too bad you didn't ask this a month ago! I've gotten three or four shipments of fish in the last 6ish weeks. Now my tanks are full and my wallet is empty ;)

Just FYI: I did lose a few Celestial Danios I got from Corysrus. Took me a little while to realize they were happier in a smaller tank with less current. I couldn't get them to eat when I put them in my planted 29. I took the remaining fish to work and they were obviously more comfortable in the 6 gal and ate right away.

·
Registered
17 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I got a bunch of fish from corysrus. Great company to deal with. I asked a ton of questions, made special requests, everything worked out great. The package was done very well and everything arrived alive. Of course I did next day shipping, so that probably helped. I got 6 celestial pearls(was looking for them everywhere, Animal Attraction in Greeley has some in a display tank) and 5 coral red pencilfish. I did lose a pencilfish, but that was because he got in to my filter. I've since fixed the problem. All of my fish are eating and doing great in a 14g Biocube. I don't know how far Brush is from Fort Collins, but I might be interested in going in on an order. Shoot me an email at [email protected] I wouldn't mind a few more fish and franks looks like they have some different ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts