The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
See post 10 for current prices.

I have one portion of Trident Java Fern for sale at the moment, more to come soon if there is interest. It is a good number of leaves and has a few inches of tightly packed rhizome. It is on a small rock which can be kept or removed (let me know) Price is $20

And I still have a 10g of Süßwassertang for sale. $10 for a good sized golf ball portion. I will trade for shrimp and other mosses as well.

Have a good day,
-Andrew

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Nice fern there! If I were buying plants and fish for my tank instead of having to buy hardware I would have bought this from you.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know you want it...

I've got a few more that will be for sale in the future.

Also, just to clarify, nothing but the fern on rock is for sale, and yes it was pulled out of water just to take a photograph of it.

Actually, if you really want the sheet music for Emperata Overature for French Horn I'll add it for free :hihi:

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well send me a PM if you're interested, I'll figure shipping and whatnot.

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what types of mosses are you looking for?
Shoot me a PM with your moss list?

Over the summer most of my mosses got jumbled a bit so I'm trying to organize them but I also want to just get some others/new moss.

Thanks,
-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So heres the deal. I've got a 10g full of this süßwassertang stuff and a third of a 55g filed up with that and Trident and Narrow Java ferns. I need to get rid of at least what is in the 55g.

I'll sell the whole portion of süßwassertang from the 10g for $100, and all the süßwassertang I have for $200. Or in $10 golf ball portions with free shipping if you buy two or more. (so they come out to like $6 each or so for two) or four for $30 shipped. This is A killer deal compared to the retail price I'm charging.

Java fern tridents are $15 each I think I have three or so portions for sure. Each have a good number or leaves all algae free and whatnot.

I also have a piece of DW which is about as long as a 10g completely covered in Trident and Narrow java ferns and some fissidens fontanus. I'll get a picture up tonight. $150 takes it. (Instant aquascape anyone?)

Have a great weekend, and don't hesitate to ask any questions via PM or Email ([email protected])

I hope to be back here more regularly, High School and College Applications are killing me.

-Andrew Hill

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hi. Are your other 3 portions of the java fern like the one pictured here? What is the length of the leaves? And is $15 including shipping?

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi. Are your other 3 portions of the java fern like the one pictured here? What is the length of the leaves? And is $15 including shipping?
They're all about the same maybe a bit bigger maybe a bit smaller. Leaves aren't huge as some but they aren't tiny either.. Leaves are in the one inch to three inch size range or so.

Shipping is not included with this price. So its $7 for USPS Priority.

-Andrew
[email protected]

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what are you looking for in a trade?
Some female CRS/Diamonds, Dwarf Crays, Adult Sulawesi Snails, Snowballs, Yellows, Blue pearls, Tigers, Female BNP, Females Badis Badis (blue type?), a big portion of bloodworms. and a kindle :icon_mrgr

I'm really trying to make some room, like my scape is looking really good in my 55g finally, but I have like a foot of süßwassertang and fern to empty out. And my 10g if full of süßwassertang, and then I have a smaller 7g container with some more moss and ferns in it lol...I also want to get it all sold to justify setting up a rack... that I've been meaning to for ages...

Let me know if you have anything or any other thoughts for a trade.
-Andrew

1 - 15 of 15 Posts