The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Have you received your system yet? Willing to take pictures or show setup or how you are using it? Thinking about getting one as well in the future.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got the system a few says ago... works well and as advertised.. Its small enough to sit on the top of my toilet (just for reference). It came with a connect for a normal sink and quite a bit of tubing. Also has a metal bracket it sits in. I used it and did 20 gallons in about 6 hours.... it says 50 gpd.... tested it, did a water change and all looks good.. I have a buddy that owns a store here and im taking him the water tonight to do a bit more testing. But overall.. its a great buy!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cool. Let me know how the testing goes. I am debating if I should get a bigger one mostly because I have heard that bigger RO systems perform better in the long run and will save more $ on filter. Also the site does not show the micron sizes for the filters they are using so I'm a little hesitant about that.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. Let me know how the testing goes. I am debating if I should get a bigger one mostly because I have heard that bigger RO systems perform better in the long run and will save more $ on filter. Also the site does not show the micron sizes for the filters they are using so I'm a little hesitant about that.
ya.. i was too.. but they came recommended from my buddy who owns his shop and another lfs.... ill find out about the testing in a few days... but my fish look great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.