The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a big heart and I love dwarf aka pea puffers I have a species tank and all my puffs are spoiled rotten and fat ... today I went to the local fish store and found one little guy who was returned bc the owner who previously owned him had no business doing so he is sick and I bought him he is darker in color super skinny and hovering at the bottom any suggestions ???

917 Posts
So I have a big heart and I love dwarf aka pea puffers I have a species tank and all my puffs are spoiled rotten and fat ... today I went to the local fish store and found one little guy who was returned bc the owner who previously owned him had no business doing so he is sick and I bought him he is darker in color super skinny and hovering at the bottom any suggestions ???
You probably shouldn't introduce fish from another person's tank who has been in fish store tank water into your tank of healthy fish. Especially if the fish is visibly sick.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You probably shouldn't introduce fish from another person's tank who has been in fish store tank water into your tank of healthy fish. Especially if the fish is visibly sick.
He is not in my tank hes in my hospital tank I just felt so bad for him...

not much really, just hope he acclimates well to your tank and recovers enough to start eating
Thank you im just crossing my fingers the lfs completely neglected to feed him its like they forgot he was there he is so little

·
Registered
534 Posts
Small snails, brine shrimp... Getting something to put in his tummy might make him feel better. One of my pea puffers wouldn't eat dry food only live...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Small snails, brine shrimp... Getting something to put in his tummy might make him feel better. One of my pea puffers wouldn't eat dry food only live...
he made it through the night he looks somewhat better but he still hasn't ate much I give all my pu puffers brine shrimp black worms and pest snails alive they are too picky to feed frozen or dried food

1 - 8 of 8 Posts