The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Scene kids and their body modification.

We call them gauges here.

I like them, but I can't stand the smell. My girlfriend has double 0's.

I actually started a thread on my snakebites.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol :tongue: scene/hardcore its all good :hihi:

yeah the smell is bad but if you clean it everyday or so its fine.

Cool what size would 0 be in mm's?

a few of my mates have snakebites they're cool but wouldnt suit me dont think.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ok I wasn't going to jump in but I guess I will. I have a LOT of friends that have body piercings. One of my friends has ten piercings in his face (that's not including his ears) The largest gauges I have are the 8's in my ears. I've had over 13 piercings total.

·
Registered
343 Posts
a double 0 is just about a 1/2 inch and a 1/2 inch is just about 16mm. i have a 1/2 flared bamboo in both ears. i don't know why but for some reason the bamboo doesn't smell like the glass or stainless steel ones do which is nice. its a pain gettin them in and out but once they are in they don't fall out which is good when i hit beach =]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet guys :) cool to see other on here have them aswell.

Yeah a few of my friends have 32mm and 26mm's in they are huge lol.

The smell you only get it you done take the plug out for a few days its just dead skin and shampoo that gets trapped in after washing your hair, its smells strong if left for a while but you can only smell it when you get it on your fingers.

Nick.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ye thats what i do i take it out before or after i have washed my hair so the shampoo dosnt get trapped.

Nick.

Think its about time i showed everyone my fish tanks now :hihi: best get taking photos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.