The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had multiple pond snails before and I always deal with them, they still pop out from time to time...Then its been a week since I last saw a pond snail when I notice this baby snail, I tought it was a pond snail at first but it wasnt! This is the first time I saw something like this on my tank!!My tank is nearly 4 weeks old but I havent seen anything like this in the past 3 weeks, I havent seen anything bigger than and look like this!And there wasnt a time I havent look at my 15 gallon!So I shouldce noticed the eggs or theyre mother..but anyways theyre here already I have seen 3 of these baby snails so far,, what do you think this snail is?

Can I keep them? or are they dangerous for my plants,,well so far they are good at cleaning the algaes on my glass, but it might not stay that way idk..Anyone know what they are?

sorry for [censored][censored][censored][censored]ty iphone photo quality。

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Omg!!I love this forums! I freaked out and tought it was an apple snail! I wouldve killed it if not for this forums!

I just do not understand how it got there? My tank is 4 weeks old and this is the 1st time I saw this snails..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.