The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my current co2 regulator is setup as shown in picture below.
i would like to pipe in a bubble counter (instead of using it inline), could someone help with what fitting/elbow/bubble counter i would need to get? where do you usually buy fittings for your co2 build?
thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
where you get this parker NML metering valve from ? The lower range of it is flow control is a little bit too high...

here is the solution, see picture, the piece is swagelok 1/4 compression tube to 1/8 male npt elbow, and you may or may not need the 1/4 od tube connector in between.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was built for me by a member here a couple of years back. I have not used it for a while.
can you point me to where I can get the parts exactly as shown in your picture? it looks like it would work perfectly for my setup if i buy that and replace what i currently have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
swagelok part number are:

1/4 compression port to 1/8 male npt elbow, SS-400-2-2
1/4 OD tube, port connector, SS-401-PC
you can find them on ebay, and duo-lok or Parker all have the similar fittings, dig a little bit you may lower the cost.

BTW, the solenoid valve manifold on your co2 system is reversed, the two mounted holes side is the outlet, need to change it back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts