The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Afternoon bump? Would I get more interest if I make this a priority mail type of trade, instead of local? I suppose I could hit the Coinstar machine and get enough cash to mail a flat rate box. But obviously that limits a lot of the things I have available for trade. I haven't figured out how to cram an aquarium and a stand into a box yet.

I need plants guys!! Pleeeeease?

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The lovely sewingalot has offered me some blyxa! :) So, now I'm only in need of stem plants. HC, glosso, Rotala magenta, Baby Tears, Didiplis, any other stem plants that belong in a high-light tank. And I am now open to Priority Mail types of trades, so hopefully that will bring more people out... of course, that limits my offer to only 3MCQ, manzanita, CO2 diffusers, and petrified wood.

:)

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
I got lots of R. rotundifolia. It doesn't have the best color, but it's super-healthy. If you're interested, shoot me a pm

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So it looks like I'll be getting some Rotala rotundifolia from Lego in exchange for my CO2 diffuser. (Thanks Lego!).

At any rate, I am still looking for some high-light stem plants and either some HC or glosso for the foreground. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.