The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else use laser pointers to mess with their fish? I can get my whole shoal of 18 tiger barbs to chase the dot, in another tank my Oscar tries to eat it, my friend's black tetras follow it and my old roommate's african cichlids would too. The only fish that don't seem to follow it are catfish, my harlequin rasboras, and my shrimp don't follow it either. I think my snails might be following it too, but I'm not patient enough to find out.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I can't use my laser in the house...

Its one of those high powered ones that you point at the stars and you can see the beam, what appears to be, infinitely long! Astronomy use only.

I did use it on my roommate's dog outside...I toyed around with him so much that everytime he would see me, he would prop his ears up and immediately search the floor...it was a frenzy search too. That would last a good 30 mins before he'd realize that there is no laser. Of course, if I had it, it would be nonstop action.

·
Registered
400 Posts
One of my dogs is too OCD about the laser so we can't play with it with him any more, and my birds are petrified of it, LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.