The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I killed off most of my plants with treatment for green water and algea. (new tank) Now it is well established.

Looking for easy growers for someone that does not have a green thumb. I do not do well with stick type plants. My activity level in the tank makes them constant floaters and with a 29 inch depth it is not fun to keep planting them.

Looking for rooted type plants and ground cover that will grow without co2, low tech type stuff. I have soft water if that helps. I have plenty of anubias that is doing just fine. I have angels so I love the swords and other tall plants that they can hide in and swim through.

Thank you

Carol

·
Registered
45 Posts
if you give me a couple weeks, i'm gonna start growing tons of small plants soon, getting ready for puddle incs big re-opening. so i will have different types later on. i also have javamoss right now, but it's not a rooting plant. i can also get different pond plants in the spring. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I will keep a watch out. My tank is pretty big so I was hoping to get some larger plants too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You gave me a great deal and I appreciate it. It will help to fill up that near empty tank. 220 gallons in that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts