Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:
I am in need of some $$ to survive on until my unemployment checks start comming in so I am having a Plant Sale. During the past month I have ran into some very serious financial issues.

First of all I was out of work for a serious back problem that caused me to miss 3 weeks of work and no sick pay from work. Medical expenses and rent and all just exausted my funds. To top it off during this time hours were cut to just 32hrs per week. Then when I returned to work just one week later there was a big layoff and I was caught in that mess.

This is what I have trimmed out last night and would love to get them sold ASAP!!! Please help the plants are in very nice condition and if you are looking for what I have posted you will be very satisfied with what you get.

1) Didiplis Diandra with some nice reddish tips-8 stems approx 3-5" - $8.00 SOLD
2) Ludwigia repens X Ludwigia arcuata nice color-8 stems 3-5" - $8.00
3) Hottonia Palustris very green color-10 stems-$8.00
4) Bolbitis heudelottii 4 rizomes with 4-5 leaves-$4.00 per rizome - 3 SOLD 1 STILL AVAILABLE
5) Malaisian Trumpet Snails-30+ snails- $5.00
6) Cryptocoryne Wendtii-6 plants-$1.25 per Plant - ONE SOLD 2 PENDING 3 STILL AVAILABLE

Shipping will be $8.00 using USPS PRIORITY MAIL.
:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:help::help:
This is not just a ploy to sell plantsl. It is real. I need the money for gas to go to an interview on Tuesday and for a hamburger, fries and a coke for the next three days.

$38.00 including shipping will take all.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plants are going get some while you can. Bolbitis is nice for med light, low maintanence. The Ludwigia repens X Ludwigia arcuata is looking nice with some great color. Extras will be given.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK Thanks for all the sales so far.

There is a few plants still available.

I still have the Ludwigia which is great for nano tanks and larger ones to. They have smaller leaves and a great green/orange color to them.

Also the Hottonia Palustris is nice for nanos when kept trimmed and great for larger aquascapes when you let them grow out.

I still have a few cryptocoryne wentii left and one rizome of the Bolbitis.

Once again thanks for all the sales today. I will be shipping out what I have today. Any other sales will be going out tomorrow.

Ed

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.